LEM products fall broadly into multiple areas of application and are used within general industry, automotive industry, for railway and trackside applications, energy measurement relating to railway on-board applications, energy & automation, battery monitoring, and in Wi-LEM - wireless sub-metering networks that measure energy consumption.
- Isolated current and voltage measurement with instantaneous current or voltage output. Non contact or with integrated conductor or clip-on current measurement from 0.1 A to 20,000 A.
- High voltage measurement from 10 V up to 6,400 V.
- Different technologies used to cover required performances, such as accuracy from some ppm to several percents, or response time, bandwidth.
- Isolated current and voltage measurement with instantaneous current or voltage output.
- Non contact or with integrated bus bar, or clip-on current measurement from 0.1 A to 20 000 A.
- High voltage measurement from 10 V to 6,400 V.
- High modularity offered in the various designs for a high level of mounting flexibility. Large options available for the possible secondary connections inspired by the railway market need.
- High performances reached (accuracy from 0.2% to 2.7%, short response time from few ns to several μs).
Energy measurement for railway on-board applications
- EM4T Energy Meter for Traction. Certified for all European networks. It is an independent accounting certified measuring system for single phase energy metering designed for on-board applications.
- LEM integrated transducers combine in a single case the most advanced AC & DC sensing technologies with signal conditioning electronic circuits (RMS or True RMS, threshold detection, etc).
- They feature a switch or relay type output or an electrically isolated standard signal (0-5VDC, 0-10VDC or 4-20mA) that can be directly handled by any PLC or monitoring device.
- These products require complex adjustment and calibration operations and benefit from the LEM technology and manufacturing know-how to achieve the highest performance and quality level of the market.
- The Sentinel intelligent transducer measures cell voltage, internal temperature and internal impedance. It also provides cell voltage and temperature data during battery discharge. This data is passed via a proprietary serial comm. Bus (S-bus) to an Overview and Control System (OCS).
- Wi-LEM is a wireless sub-metering network to measure your energy consumption: Current max, Voltage min, Active Energy, Reactive Energy, Apparent Energy and Frequency.
- LEM Automotive specializes in developing and manufacturing current transducers for battery management and motor drive applications in cars, busses and trucks. LEM products can contribute to significant energy savings and an environmental friendly world. By controlling the current in energy-intensive applications LEM participates to the global effort to reduce consumption.