LEM Automotive specializes in developing and manufacturing current transducers for battery management and motor drive applications in cars, buses and trucks. By controlling the current in energy-intensive applications, LEM participates in the global effort to reduce overall energy consumption.
Typical applications for automotive transducers include:
- Standard battery monitoring
- Hybrid and EV battery pack current sensing
- Fuel cell current control
- DC/DC converters and AC/DC inverters
- Hybrid and EV motor inverter drive
- EPS and X-by-wire applications
- Electric compressors for air conditioning
LEM products meet all quality requirements for the automotive industry and comply with RoHS specifications. All our production and development centers are certified with ISO TS 16949 (in Switzerland and in China). Based on our deep knowledge of applications and current measurement technologies, LEM develops both catalog and customized products which can be perfectly tailored to meet your needs in terms of performance, space requirement and cost.
For more information, please feel free to contact us using the following email address :