- A challenging position in an open, enthusiastic and dynamic midsize company within an international environment.
- Good working conditions in a modern and innovative high tech company.
- Build test plan in accordance with customer requirements and tests standards.
- Define and build test tools (Software, electronic cards).
- Perform / manage investigation and validation tests
- Compute data & perform root causes analysis.
- Improve test equipment (HW/SW) in order to optimize test duration.
- Write Internal and customer test reports.
- Analyze customer requirements (specification, tests requests, electrical performances,
- Design electronic board (analog circuit).
- Perform simulations (electrical, thermal and magnetic).
- Define functional tests.
- Propose and define innovative solutions.
- Set calibration sequences and define acceptance criteria
- University or equivalent technical degree in electronic engineering and physical measurement.
- A previous experience in electrical engineering design (Automotive or Large volume).
- Must be familiar with standards used in automotive industry.
- Experience in power electronics, analog circuits, magnetism.
- Able to improve test equipment (HW/SW) in order to optimize test duration.
- Fluent in English language.
- Programing skills (Labview, TestStand, Matlab, Simulink).
- Use simulation tools (electronic and magnetic).
- Experience with electrical drive, Inverter or DC/DC converter applications.
- Micro-electronic or ASIC background.
- Knowledge in using the 6 sigma tools (i.e. Capabilities, SPC,etc).
- EMC for automotive applications / Knowledge in functional safety.