- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic, successful and continuously growing international company;
- A friendly and open working environment;
- Flexible working time.
- Responsibility for the development of testing equipment which includes electrical design, automation software development, troubleshooting and maintaining all aspects including documentation;
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team developing test methods for a complex, electro-mechanical system;
- System design with the ability to plan, specify and carry out the development of new test systems from quote through acceptance;
- Through the extensive use of LabVIEW software development and C programming, maintain test software;
- Plan testing activities milestones; identify and analyze risks and their potential business impact to determine proper prioritization of the testing activities;
- Prepare and maintain adequate and up-to-date documentation during development;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives within the production areas.
- Technical competencies in electronics (analog and digital), software and test practices;
- Practical experience with C, C++, LAB View (advantage Test Stand);
- Basic knowledge and experience in definition and control of manufacturing processes;
- Good understanding of the techniques for validation and verification of new HW & SW solutions;
- Good written and verbal communication in English;
- Team worker with excellent communication skills;
- The following knowledge and previous working experience would be an advantage:
Experience with project management;
Knowledge and experience in data acquisition board (National Instruments or other);
Experience with creation of FMEA, process mapping, control plan, problem-solving approach;
2+ years of relevant working experience;
Experience with SQL databases.