- Nominal AC & DC current measurement of 16, 32, 40, 50, 80, 100, 120, 150, 200, 250 ARMS
- 4 different mechanical designs (PCB or panel mounting)
- Integrating a sigma delta modulator
- 1-bit serial bitstream output
- Up to 12 bits resolution
- 20 kHz Bandwidth
- 10 MHz clock frequency
- Single-bit output 2 wires CMOS or RS422 Manchester or LVDS Manchester which minimises the connections required.
- or 4 wires mode according to the LVDS or RS 422 standards.
- Power supply + 5 V
- Operating temperature range from -40 to +105°C
- HLSR -PW have only the clock and the data in single-ended signals with CMOS levels. Alternatively, the output may be Manchester coded on 2 pins, meeting the RS422 standard
- HO-NPW, HO-PW and HO-SW models can have the single-ended and Manchester modes as with the HLSR-PW models but they add 2 extra pins so both the clock and data may be differential signals that meet the RS422 and LVDS standards
- HO family have additionally an Over-Current Detect