Battery Monitoring, let's play!
The Battery Monitoring Solution from LEM is a complete kit of components that is fast and easy to install.
The solution consists of:
- Sentinel: mono-bloc VLRA and flooded cell transducer measuring voltage, temperature and impedance and reporting over a proprietary bus called S-Bus to the data-logger (e.g. S-Box).
- Current transducer: transducer used to detect the status of the battery (charge, discharge or floating)
- S-Bus Converter: module which convert the S-Bus protocol into standard serial output
- S-Box: data-logger with Ethernet connection used to record trend and alarm coming from each Sentinel
- Cellview Net: embedded software in the S-Box used to visualize data, graph, and alarms and generate reports.