Wi-LEM, let's play!
Wi-LEM: PLUG & SAVE!
The Wireless Local Energy Meter (Wi-LEM) is a complete sub-metering network that is fast and easy to install. The Wi-LEM family consists of:
- Energy Meter Nodes (EMN) - an assembly of 1 to 3 current transducers with its signal processing module. They can be deployed to measure energy consumption at any point in the power cabinet and transmit the data.
- Wi-Pulse - a dual inputs pulse counter used to transmit values from electric, gas and water meters.
- Wi-Zone - a temperature and humidity transducer battery powered.
- Wi-Temp - a 2 temperature probes transducer battery powered.
- Mesh Nodes - a repeater linking various Nodes. They enable wireless communications throughout a large installation.
- Mesh Gate - a gateway managing the mesh network. It provides data through serial interface to a PC.
Wi-LEM has been elected a top 2010 Money Saving Product by Buildings Magazine