The HAH2 family is a dual-phase sensor for DC, AC, or pulsed currents measurement in high power and low voltage automotive applications. It offers a galvanic separation between the primary circuit (high power) and the secondary circuit (electronic circuit).
The HAH2 family gives you a choice of having different current measuring ranges in the same housing (from ±100 up to ±500 A).
- Open Loop transducer using the Hall effect sensor
- Low voltage application
- Unipolar +5 V DC power supply
- Primary current measuring range up to ±300 A
- Maximum RMS primary admissible current: limited by the busbar, the magnetic core or ASIC T < +150 °C
- Operating temperature range: −40 °C < T < +125 °C
- Output voltage: fully ratio-metric (in sensitivity and offset)
- Excellent accuracy
- Very good linearity
- Very low thermal offset drift
- Very low thermal sensitivity drift
- Wide frequency bandwidth
- No insertion losses
- Very fast response time
The HAH2 automotive sensors are purposefully engineered for demanding high-power motor control and inverter applications. These applications include but are not limited to:
- Starter Generators
- HEV applications
- EV applications
- DC / DC converters
Looking to receive samples or a quotation? Please click on the contact button below and provide us with the information you need on this product series. Our sales team will get back to you shortly.