The CV product family is a compact voltage sensor range ensuring high accuracy for industrial and traction domains. It is designed for the electronic measurement of voltages: DC, AC, pulsed...; with galvanic separation between the primary circuit and the secondary circuit.
CV sensors measure voltages up to 7 kV. The typical accuracy is 0.2 % and 1 % for the CV3 and CV4 series respectively. The bandwidth is from DC to a maximum frequency ranged between 10 kHz and 800 kHz, depending on the selected sensor reference. CV voltage sensors generally include the primary resistor as this value is tuned for optimum performance.
While CV 3 is recommended for low and medium voltage measurements (from 85 to 1400 VRMS with high bandwidth), CV 4 is a perfect fit for high voltage measurements from 2800 to 4242 VRMS with high insulation.
The CV parts are based on the Fluxgate C type closed loop technology. Because of the high sensitivity of the C-type design, the required primary ampere-turns is small, leading to a lower primary inductance and resistance, improving accuracy, bandwidth, and response time.
- Excellent accuracy over a broad operating temperature range
- Low primary power consumption
- Wide frequency bandwidth and fast response time
- Excellent fast dv/dt measurement capability
- Very good immunity against surrounding magnetic fields
- Very good immunity against common mode voltage variations
- Measurement of AC voltages in high power industrial inverters.
- Voltage measurement in electric traction converters (DC and AC).
- Voltage measurement between phases of power cycloconverters.
- Calibration benches for power converters and motors.
- Voltage measurement in photovoltaic plants (precise measurement of the maximum power point).
- Laboratory measurement instruments: isolated voltage measurement, power measurement for inverters, as an interface with a power analyzer, etc.
CV 3 Series
|Product||Document||Primary nominal RMS voltage||Supply Voltage range||Op. Temperature|
|CV 3-1000||700 V||15 to 15||-40 to 85°C|
|CV 3-100/SP3||85 V||15 to 15||-40 to 75°C|
|CV 3-1200||Datasheet||840 V||15 to 15||-40 to 85°C|
|1000 V||15 to 15||-40 to 85°C|
|140 V||15 to 15||-40 to 85°C|
|CV 3-2000||Datasheet||1400 V||15 to 15||-40 to 85°C|
|CV 3-200/SP5||Datasheet||140 V||15 to 24||-40 to 75°C|
|CV 3-200/SP6||Datasheet||100 V||15 to 24||-40 to 75°C|
|350 V||15 to 15||-40 to 85°C|
CV 4 Series
|Product||Document||Primary nominal RMS voltage||Secondary Nominal Signal||Supply Voltage range||Op. Temperature|
|CV 4-4000||2828 V||Voltage||15 to 15||-25 to 70°C|
|CV 4-4000/SP1||2800 V||Voltage||24 to 24||-40 to 70°C|
|CV 4-4000/SP2||Datasheet||2800 V||Current||24 to 24||-40 to 70°C|
|CV 4-6000||Datasheet||4242 V||Voltage||15 to 15||-25 to 70°C|
|4200 V||Current||24 to 24||-40 to 70°C|
|4200 V||Voltage||24 to 24||-40 to 70°C|
Looking to receive samples or a quotation? Please click on the contact button below and provide us with the information you need on this product series. Our sales team will get back to you shortly.