- Dynamic and young work environment in a fast-growing mobility business.
- Motivating projects in the automotive business (mainly green cars).
- Motivated and passionate team, great team spirit and workplace, 2 days remote work, competitive compensation package.
If you recognize yourself, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Analyze the customer specification, define stakeholder and system requirements.
- Define and execute system test plans.
- Perform smart sensor functional validation and issue test reports.
- Analyze result, provide status, and propose countermeasures.
- Perform or supervise the battery characterization testing.
- Communicate internally and externally regarding the system performance and particularly the BMS algorithm accuracy.
- Develop his knowledge and expertise in lead acid batteries.
- Define and maintain the system testing capacity at the site.
- Lead acid battery technology.
- Test engineering.
- Test benches + coding.
- Automotive communication protocoles (LIN, CAN).
- Matlab Simulink.
- Embedded SW.
- System engineering and ASPICE.
- Fluent English.
- Innovation, continuous improvement, and growth mindset.