The LV sensor family provides versatility for various electrical measurements. Within this family, the LV Current series is specialized in current measurement and is engineered to excel in both industrial and railway environments.
LV Current sensors are specifically designed for precise measurement of DC, AC, or pulsed currents while maintaining galvanic isolation between the primary and secondary circuits. To perform voltage measurements, the user selects an external resistor, R1, which is then installed in series with the primary circuit of the transducer, allowing for a current proportional to the measured voltage.
These current sensors are intended for panel mounting and rely on closed-loop Hall effect technology, which ensures accuracy and reliability. This technology makes them exceptionally well-suited for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Closed loop (compensated) current sensor using the Hall effect
- Insulating plastic case recognized according to UL 94-V0
- Excellent accuracy
- Very good linearity
- Low temperature drift
- Optimized delay time
- Wide frequency bandwidth
- High immunity to external interference
- Low disturbance in common mode
The LV Current sensors are purposefully designed for industrial applications and prove highly valuable in various scenarios within this domain, including:
- AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives
- Static converters for DC motor drives
- Battery supplied applications
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Power supplies for welding applications
Traction indeed stands out as one of the pivotal application domains for LV Current sensors, serving crucial roles in both fixed installations and onboard trains and locomotives:
- Propulsion and braking choppers
- Propulsion converters
- Auxiliary converters
- Battery chargers
Looking to receive samples or a quotation? Please click on the contact button below and provide us with the information you need on this product series. Our sales team will get back to you shortly.