Our purchasing strategy includes:
• Significant yearly cost reduction
• Optimization of the global supplier portfolio
• Purchasing consolidation on a Group level through global procurement
• Development of a close working relationship with our suppliers to enable innovative technological and commercial co-operation
LEM suppliers must meet our standards in term of quality, environmental requirements and ethics, and offer:
• ISO 9001
• ISO TS16949, ISO 14001 and IRIS are considered desirable
• High quality products and innovative solutions
• Global presence
• Strong worldwide logistics capabilities
• Competitive pricing practices
• Long-term partnership opportunities
• Compliancy to LEM Group Code of Conduct is a requisite.
Below is a list of the most common commodities that LEM purchases:
• ASICS and specific electronic components
• Plastic injection/over molding
• Stamping/cutting of FeSi and FeNi magnetic material
• Bar turning
Core & Winding
• Magnetic FeSi and FeNi cores
• Copper wire
• Potting resins
Please read the instructions contained in our supplier questionnaire below before contacting us.
Send questionnaires to firstname.lastname@example.org. Companies will be contacted shortly after receipt of application.
We thank you in advance for your interest.