LEM’s mission is to be the market leader in providing solutions for current and voltage measurement. Our purchasing activities are aligned to this strategy and are vital to meet our goal.
Our purchasing strategy includes:
• Significant yearly cost reduction
• Optimization of the global supplier portfolio
• Purchasing consolidation on a Group level through global procurement
• Development of a close working relationship with our suppliers to enable innovative technological and commercial co-operation
LEM suppliers must meet our standards in term of quality, environmental requirements and ethics, and offer:
• ISO 9001
• ISO TS16949, ISO 14001 and IRIS are considered desirable
• High quality products and innovative solutions
• Global presence
• Strong worldwide logistics capabilities
• Competitive pricing practices
• Long-term partnership opportunities
• Compliancy to LEM Group Code of Conduct is a requisite.
Below is a list of the most common commodities that LEM purchases:
• ASICS and specific electronic components
• Plastic injection/over molding
• Stamping/cutting of FeSi and FeNi magnetic material
• Bar turning
Core & Winding
• Magnetic FeSi and FeNi cores
• Copper wire
• Potting resins
|LEM GTCP (LEM France) - English|
|LEM GTCP (LEM Russia) - Russian/English|
|LEM GTCP (LEM Switzerland, Bulgaria, China, Japan) - Bulgarian|
|LEM GTCP (LEM Switzerland, Bulgaria, China, Japan) - Chinese/English|
|LEM GTCP (LEM Switzerland, Bulgaria, China, Japan) - English|
|LEM GTCP (LEM Switzerland, Bulgaria, China, Japan) - Japanese|
Please read the instructions contained in our supplier questionnaire below before contacting us.
Send questionnaires to email@example.com.
Companies will be contacted shortly after receipt of application.
We thank you in advance for your interest.