The HAR family can be used for the electronic measurement of DC, AC and pulsed currents with galvanic separation between the primary circuit and the secondary circuit.
HAR sensors come up with an instantaneous voltage output of +/- 5 V, a bipolar power supply of +/- 15 V and a bandwidth of DC 10 kHz.
- Open Loop transducer using the Hall effect
- Galvanic separation between primary and secondary circuit
- Insulation voltage 7000 V
- Extended measuring range
- Insulating plastic case recognized according to UL 94-V0
- Excellent accuracy
- Very good linearity
- Low temperature drift
- Optimized response time
- Wide frequency bandwidth
- No insertion losses
- High immunity to external interference
- Current overload capability
HAR current sensors are manufactured for the railway industry. They can be used either on fixed installations or onboard trains, trams, metros…
Applications for HAR include:
- Single or three phase inverters
- Propulsion and braking choppers
- Propulsion converters
- Auxiliary converters
- Battery chargers
Looking to receive samples or a quotation? Please click on the contact button below and provide us with the information you need on this product series. Our sales team will get back to you shortly.