Информация о компании
The unique technology used by LEM, remove the drawbacks of the inaccuracy of the split-core sensors, coming from the imperfect contact between the 2 core halves.
HTRS range covers from 1 A to 100 A (max) primary current sensing.
Nominal current 10 – 30 – 50 A (IPmax = 2 times nominal)
The new HTRS can be mounted using screws or the add-on Din-Rail connector.
Din rail allows different orientation of the sensor, with a 90° steps.
- Split core design
- Mass < 40g
- IP 40 design proof
- 10 mm aperture
- 3 Pin standard connector
- Molex 436 500 300
- Screw mounting or DIN Rail option
- Both can rotate the positioning
- DC and AC measurement with same performance
- Performances do not rely on the position of the cable (<0.03 % deviation)
- Low influence from external field
Ultra compact and robust design (72x26x29)
Standard secondary connector