The ART series is an indoor flexible clip-around Rogowski coil for the electronic measurement of AC current with galvanic separation between the primary circuit (power) and the secondary circuit (measurement). The patented Perfect Loop Technology dramatically reduces both the error due to the position of the measured conductor within the aperture, and the error due to the proximity of external conductors.
In addition, the ART series internal shield allows for an enhanced measurement accuracy at low primary current.
That Rogowski coil technology series of products are designed for both industrial and smart grid application domains.
- Class accuracy 0.5 according to IEC 61869
- Better than 0.75% accuracy regardless of the primary conductor’s position
- Rated insulation voltage 1kV CATIII
- From 10 to 10000 ARMS
- Thin, light and flexible split-core current sensor for easy installation anywhere
- Almost perfect linearity, no saturation, no upper limit in current rating
- Internal shield
- Low output voltage proportional to the rate of change (derivative) of the primary current (electronic integrator required): 22.5 mV/kA @ 50Hz
- 6.1 mm gauge with sensing apertures of Ø 35mm to 300mm
- Bandwidth: 50/60 Hz, up to 700kHz in open circuit condition (no load)
- Operating range: -40°C to +80°C
- Fast clip-on mounting whilst cable is connected
- Slot expected to fix the loop on conductor with a cable tie
- Ø 2 mm hole to pass a security seal
- Secondary distribution substations
- Distribution transformer monitoring
- Phasor Measurement Units (PMU)
- Commercial and industrial buildings
- Metering and sub-metering
- Demand response (DR)
- Distribution system equipment
|Product||Document||Nominal Value||Op. Temperature||Output voltage||Aperture||Output cable length|
|1000 A||-40 °C / 80 °C||22,5 mV/kA||70 mm||1,5 m|
|ART-B22-D70/SP3||Datasheet||1000 A||-40 °C / 80 °C||22,5 mV/kA||70 mm||3 m|
|ART-B22-D70/SP6||Datasheet||1000 A||-40 °C / 80 °C||22,5 mV/kA||70 mm||6 m|
|1000 A||-40 °C / 80 °C||22,5 mV/kA||125 mm||1,5 m|
|ART-B22-D125/SP25 3M, SMA||Datasheet
|1000 A||-40 °C / 80 °C||22,5 mV/kA||125 mm||3 m|
|ART-B22-D125/SP4||Datasheet||1000 A||-40 °C / 80 °C||22,5 mV/kA||125 mm||4,5 m|
|ART-B22-D125/SP6||Datasheet||1000 A||-40 °C / 80 °C||22,5 mV/kA||125 mm||6 m|
|1000 A||-40 °C / 80 °C||22,5 mV/kA||175 mm||1,5 m|
|ART-B22-D175/SP3||Datasheet||1000 A||-40 °C / 80 °C||22,5 mV/kA||175 mm||3 m|
|1000 A||-40 °C / 80 °C||22,5 mV/kA||300 mm||1,5 m|
|ART-B22-D300/SP4||Datasheet||1000 A||-40 °C / 80 °C||22,5 mV/kA||300 mm||4,5 m|
LEM has gathered additional technical resources to go further on the subject of rogowski coils for indoor applications.
Looking to receive samples or a quotation? Please click on the contact button below and provide us with the information you need on this product series. Our sales team will get back to you shortly.