The AHR Series is designed for the electronic measurement of currents: DC, AC, pulsed... It comes up with galvanic separation and high insulation between the primary circuit and the secondary circuit.
One of AHR mains advantages comes from it ability to eliminate insertion losses. It is also easy to install.
- Current sensor and signal conditioner in a single case
- Complete range for AC and DC currents measurement
- Choice of primary current ranges: 500 to 2000A True RMS
- Choice of output types true RMS: 4-20mA, 0-5V or 0-10V
- 1% absolute accuracy
- Bandwidth: DC, 20..6000Hz
- Power supply range: 20 to 50 VDC
- Operating range: -40°C to +70°C
- Isolation test voltage: 5.8kV RMS / 50Hz / 1min
- Sensing aperture: 104 x 40 mm (non-contact measurement)
- Busbar or panel mounting
- Split core type
- Insulating plastic case recognized according to UL 94-V0
- AC power supplies or Motors True RMS current sensing - the most accurate way to monitor power supply or motor input power
- VFD Controlled Loads VFD output current monitoring to indicate how the motor and attached load are operating.
- SCRs or Swicth-mode Rectifiers. Accurate measurement of output current.
- Renewable Energy Installations or Backup Batteries. Continuous condition monitoring allowing automatic failure detection / anticipation.
DC & AC current Ipn (A)
|Primary AC current,
max. peak value Ipm (A)
|Output voltage (Analog)
Uout (V DC)
|AHR 500 B10||500||2000||0-10||-40 to +70 °C|
|AHR 800 B10||800||2500||0-10||-40 to +70 °C|
|AHR 1000 B10||Datasheet
|1000||2000||0-10||-40 to +70 °C|
|AHR 1500 B10||Datasheet
|1500||2500||0-10||-40 to +70 °C|
|AHR 2000 B10||Datasheet
|2000||3000||0-10||-40 to +70 °C|
|AHR 1000 B5||Datasheet
|1000||2000||0-5||-40 to +70 °C|
|AHR 2000 B5||Datasheet
|2000||3000||0-5||-40 to +70 °C|
|AHR 500 B420||Datasheet
|500||2000||4-20||-40 to +70 °C|
|AHR 800 B420||Datasheet
|800||2500||4-20||-40 to +70 °C|
|AHR 1000 B420||Datasheet
|1000||2000||4-20||-40 to +70 °C|
|AHR 1500 B420||Datasheet
|1500||2500||4-20||-40 to +70 °C|
|AHR 2000 B420||Datasheet
|2000||3000||4-20||-40 to +70 °C|
Looking to receive samples or a quotation? Please click on the contact button below and provide us with the information you need on this product series. Our sales team will get back to you shortly.