PCIM Europe is the world's leading exhibition and conference for power electronics, intelligent motion, renewable energy, and energy management.
LEM as the one-stop shop for all electrical measurement has been exhibiting there for years.
This year again, we will take this occasion to show the width and depth of our offer.
Come and visit our booth #202 in Hall 9 to discover our new sensors and solutions and rediscover our full existing range dedicated to our 5 key businesses, automation, automotive, renewable energies, track and energy distribution and high precision.
Our presentation will show 3 special focuses.
DCBM 100 is our new smart and compact DC meter designed for energy metering for DC wallboxes
- ideal for destination EV charging
- easy integration
- secure and trusted kWh metering
- compliant with German Eichrecht and MID
- HC16F Measuring ± 1,600 A with a SMD package
- HAH3DR, Three phase sensor for power module assembly
- NEW HSTDR Integrated busbar to measure up to ±1,500 A
- Our NEW CAB 1500 our best-in-class current sensor for State-Of-Charge estimation, ASIL C compliant
- And CDT our RCM type B for AC & DC leakage detection, ASIL B compliant
CKSR, LF, HO, HLSR, from 10 to 2,000 A, open loop and closed loop, analogue and digital output, there is a LEM current sensor for your need.
We will have a special focus on the trending current sensors:
- HOB, our solution tailored for Silicon Carbide technology specific needs: High bandwidth, fast response time, DV/DT immunity
- Our Integrated Current Sensor range