The LT 100 family are compact current sensors designed for traction applications.
LT 100 benefit from excellent accuracy and good response time. It is set with dual supply +/- 12 to +/- 18V.
To be used properly, these components need to be panel mounted. They come up with a 15 mm aperture diameter for the primary conductor crossing.
- Closed loop (compensated) current sensor using the hall effect
- Insulating plastic case recognized according to UL 94-V0
- Excellent accuracy
- Very good linearity
- Low temperature drift
- Optimized delay time
- Wide frequency bandwidth
- No insertion losses
- High immunity to external interference
- Current overload capability
LT 100 current sensors are widely employed within the railway sector. They are frequently encountered in various railway applications, including both stationary railway installations and onboard systems in trains, locomotives, and metro systems.
These railway applications include:
- Single or three phase inverters
- Propulsion and braking choppers
- Propulsion converters
- Auxiliary converters
- Battery chargers
Looking to receive samples or a quotation? Please click on the contact button below and provide us with the information you need on this product series. Our sales team will get back to you shortly.